SALTY WATER, SWEET VIBES: Yoga & Meditation on Mexico's Pacific Coast - March 25th - April 1st, 2017 - SOLD OUT - Stay Tuned for 2018 Dates
At the peak of winter's chill, join me for a bright and healing week of yoga, meditation, healthy & traditional local foods, surf, and plenty of time for doing nothing but looking out at the horizon. From March 25th until April 1st we will live in the Xinalani Eco-Resort on Mexico's gorgeous Pacific coast. Set on 10 acres of pristine jungle with a white sandy beach for a front yard, this eco-retreat is only accessible by boat. It's the perfect spot to restore, warm up, and slow down; we would be honored to have you join us. Visit the Xinalani website for further details on the resort's food, excursions, spa, and more. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions at all.
Book your flight to Puerto Vallarta Airport. ** Your flight must arrive anytime before 4:30pm on March 25th and depart anytime after 8am April 1st.** Xinalani's boat shuttle service only functions during light hours. Xinalani will arrange airport transfer for no additional cost. Round-trip flights to Puerto Vallarta around around $450 from NYC and $390 from LAX.
Price is per person and includes all meditation, yoga, lodging, 3 meals per day and airport transfer. Bring extra money if you want to drink alcohol or participate in spa and outdoor adventures nearby. $500 deposit holds your spot with the total due 5 weeks before departure. No refunds (unless there are extreme circumstances). Here are your options (all rooms are en-suite, open air with a sea view):
Deluxe suite single $2,150, double $1,700 - Click here for more info and images.
Petite suite single $2,550, double $1,850 - Click here for more info and images.
Eco suite single $2,950, double $2,150 - Click here for more info and images.
*We will mindfully match you with roommate/s if you are coming by yourself and would like a double or triple room.*
Typical Day (all of this is optional):
7 a.m. Morning snack/coffee
7:30 - 9:30 Meditation & invigorating yoga
10 a.m. Breakfast
11 a.m. Excursions/free time/beach
1:30-2:30 Lunch (option to bring this along if you're on an excursion)
2:30 - 4:30 Free time or workshop
5-7 p.m. Slow flow/restorative yoga & meditation
8 p.m. Dinner
Your host: Rebecca Ketchum has been teaching movement and body awareness in the form of dance, meditation, and yoga for over 15 years. Drawn to yoga's non-competitive and healing nature, Rebecca asks her students to use yoga as a practice of quiet self-observance without judgement. Structured around breath and space, her mindfully aligned vinyasa classes include elements of her background in Iyengar, Ashtanga, dance, therapeutic yoga, and Kundalini. Her classes are known to leave students full of new information yet clear-headed, light yet grounded, strong yet nimble. Rebecca teaches at Kula Yoga Project in NYC and specializes in teaching private clients to help them live a more peaceful, pain-free life through therapeutic yoga. She travels around the world leading retreats, trainings, and workshops on anything from the spine to inversions to pranayama. Click here for more info about Rebecca.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at all.
LIGHT & LORE Iceland Retreat w/Ame Wren October 29-November 4, 2017
For all details and to book your spot, please click here. Contact email@example.com with any further questions.
Iceland | Oct 29 – Nov 4, 2017
Here's a sneak peak at the itinerary:
Schedules will vary slightly based on weather and final itineraries will go out to the travel crew about a month prior to departure. Our schedule below gives you an overall picture of what a week in Iceland will look like:
- Early (very early for most of us) morning arrival in Iceland
- Transfer to Reykjavik (approx 1hr) and drop bags off at our hotel
- Rejuvenate with a full breakfast (coffee!) and take a few moments to relax
- Head out for a walking foodie tour of Reykjavik
- Get your bearings and a gastronomical tour of this eaty-eclectic country
- Play in downtown or stroll back and check in to your room
- Evening de-plane and welcome yoga class
- Group welcome dinner
- Early morning yoga and big (big) buffet breakfast
- Grab a layer or two, camera and your sunnies for a full day locally guided Golden Circle adventure
- Gullfoss’ (the ‘Golden Falls’) natural and massive gorgeousness
- Geysirand Stokkur’s natural spring eruptions
- Thingvellir- Iceland’s national shrine and World Heritage Site
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake and elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Head back for early evening yoga
- Chill down evening group dinner
- Morning yoga and group buffet breakfast
- Free day to explore at your leisure
- Walk into downtown to explore
- Head out to see the countryside on an Icelandic horse
- Book a day trip to the south coast
- Check out the Iceland Phallological Museum (yup, seriously)
- Early evening yoga and head out for dinner or stay in and chill
- Early morning yoga and group buffet breakfast
- Get your grubbies on for caving and a swimsuit bag and towel for the Blue Lagoon
- Explore the amazing aesthetics of Iceland’s caves and prepare to get your spelunking on
- After a morning of caving set off to the Blue Lagoon to soak it all out, off and in
- Head back rejuvenated for early evening yoga
- Stay in and continue the chill vibe or head out for dinner on the town
- Early morning yoga and breakfast at the hotel
- Spend a restful or adventurous day around town getting ready for the evening adventure
- Early evening yoga
- Enjoy a group dinner and fill up for our big night out
- Layer up and grab your camera: it’s Northern Lights time
- Head out in our heated vans for aurora borealis showtime
- Please note that we chase the lights for the best possible views, so it could be a late night
- We’ll be looking for the clearest night to head out but will include a make-up night if needed
- Later morning yoga and breakfast at the hotel
- Last day to take in Reykjavik, sample the local cuisine and get your puffin stuffie
- Early evening yoga class and closing circle
- Final group dinner
- Depending on your flight time it’s up for breakfast, hugs and goodbyes
- Transfer to KEF and shuffle through a week’s awesome memories while waiting to board!