This may be old but they get some things right. I felt like using a point system this morning.
- +1 for even talking about yoga while World War I is raging
- +1 point for admitting they’re simplifying yoga by only talking about the poses and the breathing.
- -1 point for talking about “achievement”
- +1 point for acknowledging that “Yogis advise that you choose the exercises most comfortable for you”
- +1 point for suggesting you learn some breathing techniques and yoga philosophy before delving into the poses
- -1 for showing the model in a weird slouchy posture while seated in Lotus